Apple Cinnamon Pancake Roll (Eggless)
Gluten Free Pizza
- Inner Being Pizza Dough Mix
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ cup water (note – depending on the quality of the flours you may need to add more or less water. The dough should come together and you should be able to roll it without it being too sticky. Add a little water at a time until it comes together).
Ingredients for toppings:
- 1 tablespoon mozzarella cheese
- 1tablespoon mushrooms
- 1 medium sized tomatoes roughly chopped
- 1 medium sized bell peppers roughly chopped
- 1 medium sized onion roughly chopped
- 4 olives sliced half
Preheat oven to 200 degrees C. Put flour mix in a large bowl.
Add olive oil and water gradually and keep bringing the dough together as you add water.
Place dough down on an oiled surface.
Roll the dough out thinly (3–5 mm thick) into the shape you desire.
Bake for 12-15mins or until slightly browned.
Add cheese on base and add the other toppings and left over cheese on toppings and then place in the oven for a further 5 minutes.
Remove from oven and serve it hot.