Gluten Free Pizza
Gluten Free Pizza
- 2 Inner Being Pizza Dough Mix
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ cup water (note – depending on the quality of the flours you may need to add more or less water. The dough should come together and you should be able to roll it without it being too sticky. Add a little water at a time until it comes together).
Ingredients for toppings:
- 1 tablespoon mozzarella cheese
- 1tablespoon mushrooms
- 1 medium sized tomatoes roughly chopped
- 1 medium sized bell peppers roughly chopped
- 1 medium sized onion roughly chopped
- 4 olives sliced half
Chia seed gel preparation:
Take 3 tablespoons of chia seeds and grind it into a fine powder in a grinder.
Heat 180ml of water and add the grounded chia, stir it well. Continue stirring the mixture for further 2-3 minutes, until you observe a gel-like appearance. Strain the gel and keep it aside. Apple Cinnamon Sauce
Heat a pan over medium heat and add grated apples to it. Allow it cook it for 1-2 minutes.
Add the coconut sugar along with the cinnamon powder and cook it until a sauce like texture is observed.
Remove it from heat, allow the sauce to cool down.
Note- If you want a creamy mix you can add 30-50ml of unsweetened coconut milk to the mixture and cook it for 1-2 minutes.
Whisk half of the chia gel into the flour mix for a minute and then add the rest half. To this batter, add 250 ml of milk along with vanilla essence and whisk it well to remove lumps until you get a dropping consistency.
Heat a pan, add ½ tablespoon coconut oil or ghee. Pour the pancake batter (30-40ml batter) into the pan.
Each pancake should be 10 – 12cm in diameter. Cook the pancake for 2 – 3 minutes until you see bubbles appearing on the top, if necessary cover with a lid and cook it over a low flame.
Flip pancake with a spatula to cook the other side for a further 2-3 minutes.
Repeat this process with all the batter and serve or hold in a warm oven until serving.